Homepage

Friday, January 1, 2016

January Challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles

It's time for our January challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!
 Scripture Focus for this month -
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

This month I made a card using this months card sketch:
 I used a patterned paper for my background, and also for the strip that goes across it.
I added 3D stickers of a butterfly and some flowers.
I stamped "Just a Note" on a cardstock and cut it out with a wavy craft scissor.

Here is the sketch to follow:

I also made a bookmark with the Scripture Inspiration:


Hope you will come and join us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles
We always have a card sketch, a layout sketch & our Scripture Focus.
Plus a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment