Homepage

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling - The Crucifixion & Resurrection

I am taking an online Christian art class by Mindy Lacefield called Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling
(My cover and first lessons are posted down below this post)

We just got done doing lessons on the Crucifixion and the Resurrection.

The page on the Crucifixion was hard for me to do.  It was very powerful and emotional.
The page on the Resurrection was much easier to do.

I am really enjoying these lessons a lot.
http://www.mindylacefieldart.com/2015/04/sunday-mornings-2-journaling.html

4 comments:

  1. It's such a blessing to have you in class, Debbie! Thank you for sharing your heartfelt works + thoughts. I love how expressive your marks are. So raw and intentional. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have trouble with the crucifixion and the blood. But then I try to tell myself that is the whole point of it . . . to realize just how difficult it was and how much love for us. Really nice art! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete