Homepage

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles - November Challenge

It's a new month and new challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.
This month's theme challenge is Thankful November.
Our Inspirational Theme is Song of Solomon 2:4 - He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.
Here is what I made this challenge:
My background is made using bleeding craft tissue, in several colors.  I hand drew on the banner & the Love and the Cross.  I printed out the Scripture verse on yellow cardstock, cutting it out and gluing them on...then I used a black coloring pencil and traced around each one.   The "banquet house" is a 3D sticker.

So come on over and play along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!





2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Beautiful backround with the different coloured tissue paper. Love this scripture, we used to sing a song at church that had this verse.

    ReplyDelete