Homepage

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kingdom Come - Week 1 Lesson

I am taking an online art class called Kingdom Come
It's a free 5 week series about the wonderful aspects of Christ Jesus, Praise and Worship, and His Church.
It will be taking a look at 5 themes and making art around those themes.
I just completed the Week 1 Lesson.  Here is my project.
I used several colors of paint on this, stencils, mod podge, painters tape, and pages from an old book.
I typed out the Galatians 2:20-21 verse and glued it on, then used distress ink on it.

Galatians 2:20-21
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live,
but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh
I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me.
I do not nullify the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law then Christ died needlessly.


Here is the Link for this series.

Week 1: "Jesus Saves"- Art journal page based on Jesus and who He is.






2 comments:

  1. Just LOVE this! Love the colours and the dimension and those green splodges. Love the cross and th scripture too.

    ReplyDelete