Homepage

Saturday, September 13, 2014

In my thoughts and prayers


Made this card for a friend who is going through some struggles right now.
For the top of my card I colored in strips of yellow and light orange.  The bottom of the card is yellow and orange circles.  I placed a strip of patterned ribbon between the two. It's kind of hard to tell, but the ribbon has the two colors in it.  I added three flowers along with three brads to it.  Then stamped on the You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I am entering this into:
(use an odd number of something on your card - I used the odd number of three)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and encouraging words sure to lift the spirits of your friend. Your three layered blossoms are wonderful for this cheerful design! Thank you for sharing this pretty card with the CCEE Stampers!

    ReplyDelete