Homepage

Friday, September 19, 2014

Find Joy


Made another art journal page.
This adorable image is made by Nicci Battilana and can be purchased Here - she is called Sheri's A Doll.  For the background I used several colors of Gelatos with water.  I traced on the image onto my page, coloring her in with distressed markers.  I drew on the umbrella, hearts, grass and flowers in the grass.  The flower on the right hand top of the page is a stencil, along with the words.  The swirls are sponge stamps.

I am entering this into:
Include something that starts with each of the letter in H U G
H - Hat (on her head)...U - Umbrella...G - Grass & the color Green

am also linking this to:



2 comments:

  1. That little hat is just so cute! Gelatos are another G too :D. Thanks for playing along with the CCEE Stampers this week. I love seeing what people create as well as cards.

    ReplyDelete