Homepage

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

In all things......


Made this card using a blue cardstock that I embossed with a Damask print.
I stamped on ODBD Thank God stamp set onto a yellow cardstock, cutting it out with ODBD Antique Labels & Border Dies.  I then stamped two ODBD Sweet William flowers on a pinkish cardstock and a light green cardstock (which I cut out by hand because I do not the Die Cut for these.)
   I also added a white sheer ribbon bow to the top.


I am entering this into:





3 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, what a beautiful card with the Sweet William flowers and this wonderful sentiment...that is SO true! I love it and the embossed background with ribbon for texture. So glad you've joined us once again, sweet friend, for this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your card is beautiful with the pink and blue sweet william, the embossed background, and the beautiful sentiment!! Your design and card is so springy and beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely springtime card Debbie! Love the colors combo, flowers, sentiment and the textures in the gorgeous embossing folder! Thanks for creating with us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete