Homepage

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April's Scrapbooking Challenge at Heart 2 Heart

Laugh Me Up April
          * 12" x 12" layout(s) OR mini album showing your funniest memory of all time. I am sure we all have at least one photo or story that's pretty hilarious.
          *  Must incorporate CTMH Bakers twine on the layout.
          * At least 1 photo required.

Here is my scrapbook layout:
My layout is from a trip I took to see my cousin in CA.  We went to the Arboretum for the day, and there was a white duck that took a liking to my cousin.   This duck chased after her the whole time we were there quaking at her.   He would not leave her alone.  The picture doesn't really show how funny it was...but it was hilarious.   We laughed so hard  :-)
For my layout I used red cardstock, I printed out the title of The Arboretum and distressed all the edges of it.  I also stamped a butterfly in the corner of it...using CTMH Stamp Set "You Are My Happy"    The Good times are shared stamp is also from the same stamp set.   The flowers and birds chipboards are from the CTMH Chantilly Elements Pack.  The two little flowers are cut with my Cricut Machine using the CTMH Artiste Cartridge.    I used a white chipboard tag to write my adventure on...and then attached it with some CTMH red & white Bakers Twine.

The top picture of the house is the house they used in the television series Fantasy Island.


Hope you will join us this month for the Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment