Homepage

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April's Progressive Challenge #19 at Imagine That...Digi's by Kris

Kris at "Imagine That...Digi's by Kris" has provided another adorable image (actually two different Images & Sentiments) to those who play along in her Freebie Progressive Monthly Challenge.
This month's is called:
Lady Bug Boots & Daisies Planter

Here is the card I made:
I used the image without the cute little ladybugs on the feet.
I colored everything in with Memento Markers (I used a dark green for the leaves, which I think was a mistake because it looks black in my picture) - and then fussy cut it out.
I attached it to my card with 3D foam...along with two butterflies and two hearts.
I also attached the sentiment with 3D foam too.   I used a pretty flowered pattern for the base of my card.


I am entering this into:



2 comments:

  1. Great card Debbie. Thanks for playing along at Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty paper behind the image Deb, and love the butterflies *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this month *Ü*
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete