Homepage

Sunday, April 20, 2014

2 Corinthians 1:5


Made this card using the image Pot Of Tulips from Diane's Daydream Designs which I won from their Blog Hop.  Such a pretty image!    The Scripture Word Art is from this week's Word Art Wednesday
I colored the image in with Promarkers...and then for the background for both the tulips and the word art I sponged on blue & pink inks.  I distressed all the edges of both.  I added some pink and green stick on pearls and a white bow.   The basis for my card is a printed letter cardstock.


I am entering this into:
(using Scripture or an encouraging sentiment)




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Such beautiful colors, and love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great creation. So glad you were able to used our free Word Art. Love it! We are so grateful you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Proverbs 16:3 which says, "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." With lots of blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete