Homepage

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome To The Neighborhood


I made this Welcome To The Neighborhood card for a new family that just moved in across the street from us.    Hoping to make friends with them, and that they will feel welcomed.    Everything is cut out with my Cricut Machine.   The pie is from the Cricut Cartridge From My Kitchen...The house is from the Cricut Cartridge Art Philopohy...and the words are from the Cricut Cartridge Artbooking.   I used 5 different pattern papers in all.


I am entering this into:
and
(no stamps)
My New Beginnings is New Friends/Neighbors


8 comments:

  1. Very nice papers you chose! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing to do. Thank you for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice is that, there should be more people like you in this world. :-) Great card. Thanks for sharing this at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice of you! I am sure they will love it! I really like the papers you chose and the cuts are so fun for new neighbors! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB this week!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so thoughtful, I am sure they will love it! I like the papers you used and the images you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. What ever happened to welcoming new neighbors to the neighborhood. Doesn't happen too much any more. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive at least in your neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing at FFCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice of you to welcome your new neighbors! Great use of the pattern papers and you chose fantastic images. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!!! Thanks so much for participating in our UNSTAMPABELLES challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete