Homepage

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Beginnings at Heart 2 Heart

Welcome to our first challenge of the year at Heart 2 Heart.
Our challenge this week is ~
New Beginnings: Use something NEW on your project!  A new product, a new technique, something new in your life (a new baby? new car?), any new idea!

Be sure to use mostly CTMH products in your artwork. 

My "new" is for a new baby.
In a few months we will be going to a baby shower for a family that this will be  their first baby.

This is the card that I made for it:
 I used all Close To My Heart products.
I used the Babycakes Paper Pack & Babycakes Stickease Assortments.
The whale stamp and the Whale, what do you know? A New Baby is CTMH Exclusive Stamps set called New Baby...stamped with CTMH Exclusive Inkpad Chocolate.

So come on over at play along with us at Heart 2 Heart!




1 comment:

  1. What a super card! I love the stitching you added around the main image, it adds such a whimsical look!!

    ReplyDelete