Homepage

Monday, January 20, 2014

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

It's Monday - time for a new challenge at Heart 2 Heart!
Our challenge this week is: 
Two Faced: Use both sides of your patterned paper!

Be sure to use mostly CTMH products in your artwork.  

Here is the card I made
 All products used are Close To My Heart.
I have made a double fold pocket card.
I used the Huntington Paper Pack, the rose is from the Flirty Complements Dimensional Elements, and the flower heart stamp is from the Sweet & Love stamp set (which is one of the 3 stamp sets that come with the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge package.)
For the first pocket I stamped on the flower heart and then attached the rose element to the top left hand corner.   For the second pocket I hand wrote a personal message.

Here is a picture of the card and both pocket inserts:


Come on over at play along with us at Heart 2 Heart





No comments:

Post a Comment