Homepage

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

H2H DT and Sentimental Scrapbook Layout


I have such exciting news to share...I am now on the Design Team for the  
I am just so thrilled to be a part of this awesome challenge blog and a part of this wonderful family.

For my first post as a DT is this scrapbook layout of my family.
This is for the H2H Scrapbooking challenge 

I have used paper from the CTMH Dream Pops paper pack....along with elements from the CTMH Chantilly collection.
I cut out the word "family" with my cricut machine using the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge.  I added a family picture layered over some cardstock.  Then I stamped on "The Love Of Family" and the "The family is our link...." using CTMH  Exclusive stamp set Family Love (D1506).   I then added some journaling about how special this family picture is to me.


Our January challenge is Sentimental January.
           * 12" x 12" page Layouts involving a sentimental moment with friends, family, or pets (past or present)
           * Must use a CTMH Exclusive Stamp Set featuring a sentiment and let's see some journaling. 
           * At least 1 photo required

 

No comments:

Post a Comment