Homepage

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Quiet Waters


Made this card to send to a friend that needs some encouragement.
I used the stamp set "Quiet Waters" from Our Daily Bread Designs.
I embossed black cardstock with a Star pattern embossing folder from Darice.
I stamped on the deer scene with a frosted white inkpad on an oval shape...then added paper lace around it.
I then also added some lace around all of the edges.
On the inside of the card I stamped on Psalm 23:2 "He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul!"
which is from the same ODBD stamp set.


I am entering this into:
use items beginning with each letter in noel to create your card/project
N - Night Time
O - Oval Shape
E - Embossing
L - Lace



5 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, I love this serene card! And I love how you worked in the NOEL word play elements! So glad you've joined us again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how elegant Debbie!! I love the deer in white and your lace and embossing. It is so serene and beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I had to look this for this stamp set. It is one that has slipped by me. Know what will be on my next order. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I will have to invest in this stamp - it's gorgeous :-) The embossed stars give it that nice little touch for your night scene. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete