Homepage

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge # 77

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Feeling Sketchy!

Here is the sketch:
Here is what I made:
I am using our sponsors (StitchyBear's) image called Apple Pie.
I used a kraft cardstock for the base of my card. I colored it in with Promarkers. Added green and red glitter strips and a couple of stickers (the sugar/salt containers and the rolling pin with dough.)  I stamped on the "thinking of you" in a green color.

Our sponsor this month is StitchyBear Digital Stamps
Prize $12 to spend on images from the following creators 
Stitchy Stamps, Alipeeps and Coosty Creations.



And also we will have a standing Sponsor each month for 2014:

Annual Sponsor


Molossi
Prize $30 chipboard and bling package, each month


So come on over and play along with us at Feeling Sketchy




2 comments: