Homepage

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #76

It's time for a new challenge at Feeling Sketchy

Here is the sketch:

Here is what I made:

I used CTMH designed paper for the background of my card.  I used purple cardstock for the two backgrounds in the frames.  The snowman, house and snowflakes are all stickers.  I stamped on Merry Christmas with a white inkpad.   I hand wrote the "from our home to your's".  I then used red & white bakers twine to add the ribbons on.

There will not be a sponsor or a major prize give away this month, instead the winner (chosen at random) will be offered a guest designer spot with our Design Team girls for February next year.
The winner will be announced early January and you will be advised of the sketch's for February then also, so you will have plenty of time to prepare you project's.

Come on over and play along with us at Feeling Sketchy



No comments:

Post a Comment