Homepage

Monday, November 11, 2013

Peanut Brittle


Made this Peanut Brittle card using this adorable image from Lacy Sunshine called Lil Peanut Brittle.
If you used a Lacy Sunshine image in their last challenge, you qualify for the “Loyalty Program” and receive the digi that she has listed in this current challenge blog.  If you would like to start the “loyalty program”, use an LS image in this challenge or purchase the challenge digi for the discounted price of only $2. Just go to the Lacy Sunshine Store and you will see the image on the main page.

I colored her in with Promarkers and added little glitter gems to her hair bow and also for the antennaes.
For the base of my card I used a patterned paper from my stash.  I printed out the ingredients for Peanut Brittle and added that, along with Lil Peanut Brittle with 3D foam stickers to add some "pop" to them.
I then added a bunch more glitter gems on the ingredients card along with in various places on the card.




5 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful, thank you for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! This turned out gorgeous! I love all your different blingies! Your coloring is wonderful too...that ingredient card really tops it all off...love it Debbie! hugs xxxooo ( now I want Peanut Brittle!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Debbie with my Lil Peanut. Love this recipe card.Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kerry, Manderly & Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete