Homepage

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge # 73

It's time for a new Challenge at Feeling Sketchy!

Here is the sketch:
The optional challenge this time is to include some bling.

Here is mine:

I am using this months sponsors image called Thoughtful.
I colored her in with Glitter Gel Pens - except for the skin, for that I used a Promarker.
For the base of my card I used a shimmering cardstock and embossed it with a flower pattern.
For the layers with the image and the words I used white cardstock and distressed the edges on both, then sponged on pinkish ink.
I added gem flowers to it, along with a gem up in the left top corner.

Our sponsor for November is San's Designs who is kindly offering 5 digital stamps to our winner.
http://shop.sansdesign.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment