Homepage

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn Scrapbook Page


Made this scrapbook page called "Autumn".
I used Close To My Heart products.  The background is Cashmere cardstock...the chipboard elements are from the Flirty Complements (in the "While Supplies Last") section at CTMH.  Then I added some Flip Flaps to it to add pictures to.
I'm not sure which pictures I am going to put in them yet.  I am going to add some writing to the top area of the picture Flip Flaps once I figure out which pictures I will be using.


I am entering this into the Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Au Naturale
use either all neutral colors or something from nature

3 comments:

  1. Cute, love the Flirty accents and the use of the flip flaps. Great job, thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layout and great use of both "nature" and "natural" colors! Flirty was one of my favorite paper packet too! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb -

    Love your nature themed layout - perfect for colorful leaf pictures! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete