Homepage

Monday, September 23, 2013

Alphabet Soup

When I saw this week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart I knew exactly what I wanted to make :-)
I've been looking over the Overlays in the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge since I got it a few weeks ago.   So I used the alphabet overlay to make my card.


I used paper from the CTMH Dream Pop paper packet for the alphabet overly and also for the bowl for the soup. 
(I tried cutting the word soup out with my Cricut also, but had trouble cutting the smaller letters.  So I ended up using some stick on letters that I had.
The inside of the card says "Hope You Feel Better Real Soon"

So I am entering this into the Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Alphabet Soup




2 comments:

  1. Soup-er cute! (Couldn't resist!) Thanks for taking the H2H alphabet soup challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that overlay and how perfect it is for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete