Homepage

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hedgehog Friends


It's time for a new challenge over at Imagine That Digi's by Kris
She has supplied us with this adorable Hedgehog Friends image for Challenge #10
I made the background using shaving cream and ink drops & swirling it around.
I cut out the edges with a craft scissors and added hearts and a ribbon...along with rhinestones in the center of the flowers.
I colored in the image with coloring pencils.  I used a rubber stamp with the Scripture Verse James 1:17

Am entering this into three challenges:
1. Imagine That Digi's by Kris Challenge # 10

2. Twist of Faith Challenge # 44 - Make Your Own Background

3. Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 87 - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, I LOVE the verse you paired with this cute li'l pair of hedgies... it's perfect for a friendship card!! :) Thanks for playing at Imagine That this week - neat background on there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie - what a beautiful and original background! And that is one of my favorite verses....how true it is. :) Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith.
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Twist of Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie. I thought I played with some unusual stuff on my cards...love your outcome and technique for making your own background...Your card turned out lovely and those are precious little hedgehogs. Great scripture. Hugs and Thank you for joining the fun this week at Twist of Faith..be sure to come on back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea for a background! Looks so cool! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative background. I hadn't tried that for a long time! The verse you chose goes well with the background. I can imagine that those are blessings coming down. Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete