Homepage

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ATC card using Surf's Up papers

Made this ATC card using papers from the CTMH Surf's Up packet.
I didn't have much - just scraps, so I made it small :-)
It's suppose to be a shirt with tie, and a pocket that has a tissue in it.
(my Ponderosa Pine star looks black in the picture though)
I used a stencil to put the Hello on it.

I am entering it into the challenge at:
Color My Heart Color Dare - Challenge # 50

The challenge calls for the colors of:
Surf's Up Gold
Surf's Up Teal
Crystal Blue
Sorbet
Ponderosa Pine (optional)




5 comments:

  1. Love how you were able to downsize your card to use up those small scraps! Nicely done. thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare this week--come back again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little shirt you made! I have never made an ATC before because they scare me. You're inspiring me to come out of my comfort zone. Good job using all the suggested colors! It came out great! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...what's an ATC card? Sorry, I'm a bit slow. Whatever it is, this one's a good one. :) So glad you decided to join us at Color My Heart. Hope you come back often so we can enjoy more of your craft goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca

      An ATC card is an Artist Trading Card. They are 2.5" by 3.5" in size.

      Delete
  4. Your little card is cute! I esp like the pocket with the flap and handkerchief! Thanks for joining the COlor My Heart dare this week. We hope to see you back often!

    ReplyDelete