Homepage

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Window card with Scripture

Here is a card I made that displays a window with fabric curtains...and a Scripture Verse (Proverbs 16:7) which I got from Word Art Wednesday
I used fabric that I had on hand (being a sewer, I have a lot of  fabric).

I am entering this in to 2 challenges:
1. Twist Of  Faith Challenge # 41 - Use Fabric (with Scripture, uplifting or encouraging words)
&
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 84 - Anything Goes (with Scripture, uplifting words, etc.)


5 comments:

  1. Deb, what a neat idea using fabric to make the curtains/valance....very creative! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, Deb. I love the technique you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Deb! Such a clever idea. Thank you for sharing at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb! How cute this is! I love how you've created a window here with the gorgeous view "outside". Super creative and just the perfect touches! Thanks for sharing this with us in this week's challenge.
    Have a blessed week, my friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the curtains! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete